GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree to inform yourselves before making a reservation about the current local rules regarding Covid wether for example your kind of travel purpose is allowed and wether you are permitted to stay in accommodation businesses like ours with your current vaccination / recovery status. You also agree that you need to show us proof of your vaccination, recovery and/or test status.
- Due to the current corona pandemic, it is mandatory to wear FFP2 masks in all public areas – such as the stairwell.
- The booker must correctly specify the exact number of people when booking. Adults and children count as persons (babies/children up to 2 years don’t need to be counted, but mentioned in the comment field and stay overnight free of charge; We can provide up to two travel cots free of charge on request). If further overnight guests are desired afterwards, this must be communicated at least one day before the check-in date.
- If you would like to invite guests / third parties to the apartment as visitors, this is only allowed with our written consent, so you need to ask us upfront. This also applies to short visits.
- Smoking, animals (e.g. dogs, cats, …) and events (e.g. parties, bachelor parties, business conferences, …) are not permitted inside the apartments and on our property including the stairwells.
- Business travelers are welcome, but direct commercial use of our apartments and properties, including stairwells, is not permitted.
- Parents are responsible for their children and must not leave them unattended. Small children in particular should not be left alone in the apartments, in the stairwell or near the window.
- Guests are liable for damage if they were caused by you. Any damage to our premises, devices (such as kitchen appliances, televisions, …) or other inventory (such as furniture) must be reported immediately. Also in the event of theft or damage to his property, as well as in the event of fire, water damage or other damage in the apartment or on our property, the guest must inform us immediately and do everything reasonable in order to clarify the theft or can be helpful in repairing the damage. Should disruptions or deficiencies in the services of the apartment occur, the accommodation provider will endeavor to remedy the situation if they become aware of this or if the guest complains immediately. The guest is obliged to do what is reasonable for him to remedy the disruption and to keep possible damage to a minimum.
- For the loss of keys, a fee of € 80.00 will be charged for each lost key (this point is relevant for F10 APARTMENT Ulm, as it is currently not equipped with electric locks with an electric pin code field).
- We do not accept any liability for forgotten items, clothing or similar. We do not offer anything that has been forgotten to be sent later. If something is found by staff or other following guests (finders) after your stay and no claim is made within 6 months and no collection takes place, the forgotten will either be disposed of, left to the honest finder or donated to charitable organizations.
- If the guest is provided with a parking space on the property, even in exchange for a fee, this does not result in a safekeeping contract. The accommodation company is not liable in the event of loss, theft or damage to vehicles parked or maneuvered on the property and their contents.
- Cancellation terms / cancellation conditions / cancellation policy:
With your booking during the corona pandemic, you accept the following cancellation fees (send cancellation to email@example.com by email or as an SMS/text message to the phone number +4915228781257):
- A total of 50% of the total amount will be refunded if the booking is canceled up to 60 days before the check-in date.
- If the reservation is canceled less than 60 days before the check-in date, you will be refunded a total of 25% of the total amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before (or after) the check-in date, you will not receive a refund.
- In the event of no-show, the guest is generally not entitled to a refund.
- You confirm that you have read the information under “IMPORTANT FURTHER INFORMATION” (to be found below the conditions on this current page) and that you accept them.
- Furthermore, we are also entitled to withdraw from further accommodation for an objectively justified reason, for example if
- force majeure or other circumstances for which we are not responsible make the accommodation impossible,
- you booked with misleading or false information about essential facts (e.g. about your or other guests identity) or the purpose of your stay (e.g. not a real business travel during time of travel restrictions for touristic travel),
- we have justified reason to believe that the use of our apartments can jeopardize the smooth business operations or the security or the reputation of our business in public without this being attributable to the sphere of control or organization of our business,
- the guest allows a third party to use the apartments without our consent.
In the event of a breach of these accommodation conditions, we reserve the right to immediately refuse further accommodation on our premises (including a ban on accommodation), to cancel your existing booking immediately and to charge you in full for any nights you have already used and any remaining nights.
If animals have been brought into the apartment, an event has been organized or smoked, you must also pay a cleaning fee of at least € 150.00 (including VAT), with the amount being cleared directly (or offset against) with the partial reimbursement for any unused nights. The exact amount of the cleaning fee may be higher depending on the degree of necessary cleaning.
For any legal cases not covered here, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively. The place of jurisdiction is Ulm. However, we are entitled to initiate lawsuits and other legal proceedings at the general place of jurisdiction of the guest.
Should individual parts of our accommodation conditions violate applicable law, the remaining parts will continue to be valid.
IMPORTANT FURTHER INFORMATION
- Please note that we do not offer daily cleaning of the apartments or services such as breakfast.
- Legal camera notice: There is video surveillance of our property and the stairwell to exercise house rights, to avoid criminal offenses and to preserve evidence in the event of criminal offenses.